DARE DARE

Oh my Goodness...!

That was the most touching animation I have ever seen! I'm speechless of how much you've captured each and every scene of the mans life...its like I was him!

Bravo man!
5/5
10/10

P.S. I'm a Non-Denominational Christian.

LL - Fight the Power! LL - Fight the Power!

I'm gonna have to agree 100 percent

THIS IS BS. I really hope there is a good moral behind this somewhere. its starting to drive me nuts just not being able to watch the stuff that actually funny!!

LeafLock responds:

i think its supposed to show us what life is like in china everyday...but i want my flash >:c

also viva la resistance!

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

"...*snicker*..."

.....ROFL! GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H~! OMG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING~! HAHAHAH I CAN'T BREATHE HAHAHAHAHAAAA~!

Guy & Buddy Guy & Buddy

Very cute!

This game is very good overall! The story is short and to the point. as well as very funny and cute. The game play idea is unbelievably good, though that's my only draw back. I think this game is only a few glitches short of stardom. For instance, the jump command seems to mess up every so often-actually ironically its when you need it the most from my experience. that and the control of the ghost girl. The mouse control overall is a little buggy. when you move your mouse about the screen is seems as if the girl is "struggling" to catch up with the cursor.

other than those minor setbacks, this game is really great!

4/5